Skip to content
- Cow protection is dharma of every human being as per our Vedic Culture.
- Protection and maintenance of Indigenous healthy cows and calves
- Freely grazing happy and healthy cows.
- Production of Cows’ milk because milk is the basic requirement for healthy and intelligent mind.
- Scientifically grown pasture for efficient usage of natural resources and to provide green grass to cows year long.
- Cow dung and urine used for making products to help support the GOUSHALA.
- To provide Gou-Seva / Gou-pooja to every person irrespective of caste, creed, and religion.
- To conduct and organize seminars and workshops to create awareness on the importance of mother cow protection in various villages, schools, colleges, and other Institutions.